About Me

My photo
I am a woman of many interests, maybe too many! I love to learn about new things and enjoy sharing great finds and interesting information. My goal in life is to make a difference in other peoples' lives. This is my outlet to explore those oh-so-many avenues of interest!

Monday, February 15, 2010

Be Fine Food Skin Care

Happy St. Valentine’s Day to all! I haven’t been able to blog as much as I would have liked, but I guess life happens! After what seems like endless weeks of someone constantly being sick in my house, all are healthy for the moment and I have a few minutes to myself.

That being said, I’d like to introduce you to one of my favorite skincare companies: Be Fine Food Skincare. Be Fine uses all-natural plant extracts to create their diverse line of cleaners, toners, moisturizers and special treatments. Some of my most favorite products are the almond, brown sugar and oat exfoliating cleanser, pomegranate, cardamom and arnica warming clay mask, and the chamomile and beet lip serum. The exfoliating cleanser is the most effective scrub I've ever used.  It actually might be a little too scrubby for overly-sensitive skin.  The texture is similar to a body sugar scrub.  I use it twice a week and it leaves my skin polished and smooth.  The warming clay mask was the first product in the line I tried.  You put it on dry skin and it heats on contact.  It draws the "junk" out of your pores and leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh.  The lip serum has become one of my most favorite products.  I use it each night before bed.  The chamomile and beets provide antioxidant and moisturizing benefits. Added vanilla extract give it a light and pleasant scent.  All of these products have light, natural scents and colors since they do not contain artificial fragrances and dyes. The complete line is paraben and animal protein-free.

You can find Be Fine products at Ulta, Amazon.com, and directly from Be Fine. Each product is reasonably priced and provides a good value for the money. Treat your skin to a good meal and check out Be Fine.

-NM

Warming Clay Mask 5 Ounces  Exfoliating Cleanser 4 Oz Be.Fine   

No comments:

Post a Comment