About Me

My photo
I am a woman of many interests, maybe too many! I love to learn about new things and enjoy sharing great finds and interesting information. My goal in life is to make a difference in other peoples' lives. This is my outlet to explore those oh-so-many avenues of interest!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bumkins Finer Baby Products

This one goes out to my mommies and mommies-to-be. I want to tell you about a great baby product company called Bumkins. They make, hands down, the best toddler bibs I have found. They use an incredible waterproof material that is stain resistant, machine washable, and quick drying. Best of all, the material is Lead Safe, PVC, phthalate and BPA Free.

The Bumkins company started in 1989 producing cloth diapers. As their popularity grew so did their product line. In addition to their cloth diapers and amazing bibs, they also offer diaper bags, lunch bags, and other tote bags; clothing; and an organic line of towels, washcloths, cloth bibs, and blankets. They have a variety of adorable prints for both boys and girls, as well as a licensed Dr. Seuss line.

Almost two tears ago, when my oldest son started eating solid food and needed a non-cloth pocket bib, I bought two Bumkins SuperBibs. I still have them today and they still look brand new. Even after countless spaghetti nights, not one stain can be found on my bibs. I use them exclusively as I know there is no need to try a different product. I now have enough for both boys to use at each meal. They wash and dry beautifully in the washing machine. In between meals, if they aren't super dirty, I give them a quick hand wash at the kitchen sink using a little hand soap and hang dry them. They are perfectly clean and dry before the next meal.

Additionally, I have some of their washcloths. The washcloths and towels are made from unbleached organic cotton and trimmed in cotton or satin. Because they use unbleached cotton you can use chlorine bleach on them if necessary and it doesn't ruin their appearance (I know this from experience). The fabric is lush yet lightweight.

Of all the great baby products I have uncovered, Bumkins Finer Baby Products is one of the best lines I have used. I hope you'll give them a try as I'm sure you'll be as impressed as I am!

Bumkins Waterproof SuperBib 3-Pack - Boy Elements PrintsBumkins Waterproof SuperBib 3-Pack - Dr. Seuss UnisexBumkins SuperBib 3-pk. - Pink
Bumkins Natural Organic Cotton WashclothBumkins Organic Cotton Everyday Bib 3-Pack - NaturalBumkins Natural Cotton Swaddle 2 pk. - Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment