About Me

My photo
I am a woman of many interests, maybe too many! I love to learn about new things and enjoy sharing great finds and interesting information. My goal in life is to make a difference in other peoples' lives. This is my outlet to explore those oh-so-many avenues of interest!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Swedish Bitters

This one goes out to my mama (too bad she doesn't use a computer!).

Swedish Bitters is a centuries-old tonic comprised of eleven specific herbs and is used to treat a verity of aliments from body aches, to scars and wounds, to hangovers. This cure-all elixir was formulated in the 16th Century Swiss Physician and made popular in modern day Europe by an Austrian herbalist named Maria Treben.

There has been a lot written about the benefits of using Swedish Bitters topically and internally. I encourage you to read a short explanation of Swedish Bitters and its many uses.

My mother swears by Swedish Bitters and uses it as her first choice to treat various aliments and injuries.

-NM

Please note that the statements made regarding Swedish Bitter have not been examined or approved by the FDA. You should always consult a physician regarding any symptoms or illnesses you may be experiencing or before starting a new vitamin or supplement.

NatureWorks Swedish Bitters 33.8 fl.ozMaria Treben Health Through God's Pharmacy (English Edition) 88 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment